Social Icons

Sunday, December 21, 2008

cant get to sleep...so here i m bac again...well guess i m in one of my literary moods 2day...it isnt jus stoppin...well i kno u wont xcatly term my blogs as literarture,bt wht the heck...its my space n so i can pen down whtever i want...

its rainin now...this was the last straw..now seems that the temperature will hit the rock bottom tomorrow...thought i would njoy it...but reality n truth hurts..nt only tht the numbness of the cold also hurts....everyone around here is so padded up with layers of clothin that all look like "IGLOOS" on the move...miss those days of sleeveless and short sleeves..:(..n miss my gods own country....

guess m gona sleep finally...hope my lost christmas spirit finds me tomorrow...it doesnt matter if its the odar way also...

so ciao guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment